Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Wipro off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Wipro Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit crackitupdates.in for more latest job updates.
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro.
Job Details for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
|Processor/ System Engineer/ Trainee/ Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program/ System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BBA/ B.Com/ BA/ Any Graduation|
|Salary||As per Company Standard|
|Job Location||Kolkata/ Chennai/ Bangalore/ Pune/ Mangalore/ Hyderabad/ Coimbatore/ Across India|
Job Description For Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
You will help empower results for our client by processing and/or auditing Benefits / HR transactions in a timely and accurate manner. You will work with the Subject Matter Expert and manager to identify issues, opportunities for improvement and recommend / implement solutions for various clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix
- Carrying out data entry and rule based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations
Skills Required For Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023
- Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree (Except Btech / BE/ LLB)
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience in back office or similar transaction processing
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication
Selection Process For Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
|Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Links|
|To Apply and get further details of Processor Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get further details of Trainee Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get further details of System Engineer Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get further details of Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) – 2023 : Click Here|
|To Apply and get further details of Test Engineer Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get further details of System Engineer Role (Mangalore): Click Here|
|To Apply and get further details of Multiple Roles : Click Here|
|To Apply and get further details of Wipro School of IT Infrastructure Management – 2023 (Process Associate): Click Here|
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page crackitupdates.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.