TCS NQT Off Campus Hiring 2023:- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain specific skills, industry knowledge or work values. The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centres. Your NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test. You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT Score, on our website and respective Corporates’ websites. (TCS NQT Off Campus Hiring 2023)
TCS NQT Off Campus Hiring 2023:-
|Salary||up to ₹19 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||4th September, 2023|
|Test Date:||16th September, 2023|
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:- Click Here
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score (TCS NQT Off Campus Hiring 2023)
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- Students passing between 2018 – 2024, who are looking for a job.
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree.
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience
TCS is a top employer globally, and our 509,058 associates representing 155 nationalities, across 46 countries as of 30-Jun-2021. We are one of the largest employers of women with 36.2% women employees. We have been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute – one of eight organizations worldwide to have achieved this status.
How to Apply for TCS NQT Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”. (TCS NQT Off Campus Hiring 2023)
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply Link:- Click Here