TCS CodeVita 2023 | TCS Global Coding Contest 2023 | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2024/ 2025/ 2026/ 2027 Batch
About TCS Codevita 2023:
Get ready to unlock the world of programming excitement with CodeVita! It’s more than just a contest; it’s a vibrant culture that brings people from diverse backgrounds and cultures together, shattering physical and cultural boundaries. At TCS, we believe that programming is a thrilling adventure, and that’s why we created CodeVita!
Started in 2012 in India, this coding extravaganza aimed to showcase the countless applications of coding while identifying brilliant programming talent. The overwhelming response from the first two domestic seasons fueled our ambition, and in 2014, we proudly went global. The inaugural global edition featured 6 teams in the finals, proving that CodeVita had become a truly global phenomenon.
Fast forward to Season 10, and we witnessed a jaw-dropping 3,05,000+ registrations from 87 countries, representing over 3500 institutes. Imagine participants from 10 regions engaging in a thrilling battle during the grand finale! Are you intrigued? Brace yourself for more exhilarating programming challenges and unforgettable experiences with CodeVita!
Eligibility for TCS Codevita 2023:
- With year of completion 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2027.
- From institutes across the globe.
- Pursuing undergraduate/diploma/postgraduate disciplines from engineering/science background with any specialization.
Prize for TCS COdevita 2023 winner:
- Top 3 coders to win total prize money of USD 20,000/-
- Chance to explore exciting careers* with one of the world’s most powerful brands
- Chance to compete with some of the best coders in the world
- Platform to showcase your programming skills
- Finalists stand a chance to travel** to India for the season 11 live grand finale experience.
Exam Pattern :
Okay, now move further to the exam pattern and other contest details. CodeVita is an online coding contest that consists of 3 major rounds: Pre-Qualifier Round, Qualifier Round, and Grand Finale.
1. Pre-Qualifier Round: It will be an online coding contest in which the participants need to solve the questions within 6 hours. Meanwhile, there will two zonal rounds for the Pre-Qualifier Stage in India. Moreover, the participants will be tagged to a particular contest zone based on the form details.
- Mode: Online
2. Qualifier Round: Once you’ll get done with Pre-Qualifier rounds, then the Qualifier Round will take place on a particular day for both Indian and other students. The top performers in the zonal rounds will be promoted to this qualifier round. In this round, each participant is provided with 6 hours to solve the questions.
Grand Finale: It will be the final round where the top performers from the second round (Qualifier round) will participate. It will be held in one of the TCSL offices in India. The Top 3 contestants in this round will be declared as winners of the contest. Also, the winners will receive a total cash prize of USD 20, 000.
- Mode: Takes Place At the Venue
Note: The CodeVita platform supports coding in multiple programming languages C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby.