Siemens Off Campus drive 2023 hiring details:
Siemens AG (Siemens) is a technology company. Its operations span electrification, automation, and digitalization fields. The company designs, develop, and manufactures products, and installs complex systems and projects. It also provides a wide range of customized solutions for individual requirements.
Siemens Off Campus drive 2023 hiring: Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of Ramboll has scheduled to conduct Ramboll Off campus drive 2023 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. Ramboll off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit crackitupdates.in for more latest job updates.
|Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Education||Mechanical and Electrical Engineering|
|Batch||2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Salary||INR 5.5 LPA|
You’ll make an impact by:
- Works with the sales team to understand project specifications and needs of the customer and may participate in job site walk- throughs.
- Designs systems for standard facilities which, depending on the system type, may include mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, valve and damper schedules layout, and control panel layouts.
- Interprets/designs sequences of operations to identify hardware and logic requirements for systems.
- Assists with Analyzing plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks.
- Selects proper types and sizes of products.
- Follows up with sales and management to ensure job scope, specifications and schematics meet customer needs.
- Participates in sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of estimates and job layouts.
- Assists in peer review for engineering documents.
You’ll win us over by (Siemens Off Campus drive 2023):
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical required.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, mechanical system.
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.