IBM Off campus drive 2023 :-
Hello Candidates! To let you know about the IBM off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the IBM Recruitment 2023 . We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit crackitupdates.in for more latest job updates
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Job Details for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Content Developer/ Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Pune/ Across India|
Job Description For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
The email developer role requires you to work with web designers to translate mockup files into coded assets. Candidates should be able to edit and code HTML/CSS using our pre-defined templates, as well as be able to code responsive emails using tables. Light work in design software involving editing/updating copy to produce variations of existing campaigns, as well as slicing imagery. We’re looking for someone who can work both independently and collaboratively with the creative designing team and other departments. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, across multiple brands, while providing high-quality deliverables to tight deadlines. This role is based in India and includes extensive interaction with client and IBM onshore and offshore teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop reusable, templated html frameworks across brands ensuring fonts, colors, rendering, etc. are optimized.
- Work with design team to turn mockups into responsive, functioning emails
- Understand upcoming campaign direction from marketing as well as data segmentation/distribution lists
- QA/testing deliverables in tools such as Litmus – debug when necessary
- Deploy email test seeds to internal stakeholders
We at IBM, always believe that it is extremely important to have the right person for the right job and you are a perfect fit to this strategy. We want people with the ability to learn; who are ready to put good ideas into action – We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Skills Required For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Solid understanding of responsive email development
- Experience in Adobe Dreamweaver
- Hands on in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to integrate dynamic and personalized content elements
- Strong understanding of email best practices
- Experience testing, troubleshooting, and optimizing across multiple browsers, platforms, and email clients
- Examples of email coding work Knowledge of Marketing Compliance will be a plus point
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Also Check Amazon Offcampus Drive : Click Here
Selection Process For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
– Important Links
|To Apply and get more details for IBM Content Developer Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for IBM Associate Systems Engineer Role (Across India): Click Here|
Frequently Asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page crackitupdates.in to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.