HSBC off campus drive 2023 |Web Developer/Trainee Software Developer with Python Skills (Freshers)
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC Off campus drive 2023 details:
|Job Role||Web Developer/Trainee Software Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2020/2021/ 2022/ 2023|
Reponsibilities: (HSBC off campus drive 2023)
- Complete assignments and learnings assigned my manager
- Ensure weekly learning goals that are agreed are met.
- Develop understanding of various tools used within your area and suggest improvements
- Review accessibility testing process and provide inputs
- Participating on cross function teams discussions and provide your inputs
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Develop understanding of SDLC and release process walkthrough
- Develop understanding of business within the area of operation
- Prepare weekly report of learnings
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Understanding of Accessibility Testing(WCAG2.1),
- Screen readers(JAWA ,TALKBACK and NVDA) (HSBC off campus drive 2023)
- Good communication
- Quick learner
- Structured and organized in approach
The successful candidate will also meet the following requirements:
- Python programming
FAQs: (HSBC Off campus drive 2023 hiring):
- What is HSBC’s off-campus drive?
- HSBC’s off-campus drive is a recruitment event where the bank hires candidates directly from colleges and universities, allowing individuals to join the organization without prior work experience.
- Who is eligible to participate in the off-campus drive?
- Eligibility criteria may vary based on the specific job roles, but typically include requirements related to educational qualifications, graduation year, and other relevant skills and attributes.
- How can I apply for the off-campus drive at HSBC?
- To apply, you typically need to visit HSBC’s official career website, find the relevant job posting, and complete the application process online. Ensure that you provide all required documents and information accurately.
- What is the selection process for the off-campus drive at HSBC?
- The selection process usually includes several rounds, such as online assessments, aptitude tests, interviews (technical and HR), and sometimes group discussions or case studies, depending on the role.
- What should I prepare for the technical interviews at HSBC?
- Prepare for technical interviews by reviewing the skills and knowledge required for the specific job role. Be ready to discuss your technical expertise, problem-solving abilities, and relevant experiences.
- Is there a specific dress code for the interviews?
- Dress professionally for all interviews. Business attire is typically recommended to create a positive impression.
- How can I stay updated about HSBC’s off-campus drives?
- To stay updated, regularly check HSBC’s official career website, follow their social media profiles, and consider subscribing to email notifications or job alerts if they offer such services.
- What types of positions are usually available through the off-campus drive at HSBC?
- HSBC offers various job roles, including those in banking, finance, technology, operations, and customer service. The availability of positions may vary based on the bank’s current recruitment needs
- What is the expected timeline for the off-campus drive and joining process at HSBC?
- The timeline can vary, but typically, the entire process, from applying to receiving an offer, may take several weeks to a few months. Be patient and follow up on your application status if necessary.