GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world (GE Healthcare Careers Off campus drive 2023)
GE Healthcare Careers Off campus drive 2023 hiring details:
Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of Ramboll has scheduled to conduct Ramboll Off campus drive 2023 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. Ramboll off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit crackitupdates.in for more latest job updates.
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
Roles and Responsibilities:(GE Healthcare Careers Off campus drive 2023)
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
- Software development – Programming using Core Java
- Various data streaming and analytics
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, team skills, working for a common goal
Qualifications/Requirements (GE Healthcare Careers Off campus drive 2023):
- B E/ B Tech from reputed institutions
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills