The Relations Program team manages and supports a range of firm-wide events. The team works closely with the business to plan, manage and execute virtual and live events & campaigns specific to C- Suite, Chair and Executive Boards, sponsorships and corporate hospitality at external venues, including major arts and sports events. The team also works on the newsletter process formulation, creation and delivery. Do you aspire to be the one?
As an Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business in coordinating across multiple teams to implement events and campaigns for strategic clients, service lines, geographies and industry groups across Australia.
- Liaise with MCBD/Personal Assistants (PA)/Partners/Sponsors and other stakeholders as required
- Update event lists, compile and maintaining mailing lists and carry out administration requirements on Salesforce/Eloqua.
- Create soft copy event invitations and work with MCBD/PA/Partner/Sponsors to ensure the quality and timely output of marketing collateral.
- Provide regular updates on activities to Project Sponsors, Partners and other relevant internal clients.
- Perform Eloqua and Salesforce duties (timely and to agreed brief)
- Providing appropriate suggestions/advise to the stakeholders for the success of the campaign
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 6:30 AM to 03:30 PM or 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Our team provides exceptional client service and works to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Our team members focus on what’s possible and guide clients to opportunities while taking into account their business culture, organizational structure, resources and capabilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Fresher or 1 to 2 years of experience in Campaign Management, Email Marketing and data administration
- MS Office (Moderate/advanced MS Excel/ Power Point/ Word)
- Exposure to any email marketing tools/platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, etc)
- Working experience of CRM platforms like (Salesforce, MS-Dynamics)
- Ability to analyze information and present it in a meaningful and concise way
- Understanding of Marketing automaton processes
- Strong relationship building/relationship management skills as well as ability to develop close working relationship with colleagues
- Ability to clearly understand the stakeholder requirements through effective listening, comprehension, and probing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in a virtual setup
Apply Link: Click here to apply for deloitte