About Company: (Aptean Off Campus Drive 2023 )
At Aptean, we know our clients’ industries inside and out. And every day, we use this expertise to create hyper-niche software solutions that enhance your operational efficiency—and drive measurable results for your business.
Aptean Off Campus Drive 2023 details:
|Role||Customer Support Analyst|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Roles and Responsibilities (Aptean Off Campus Drive 2023):
- Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for Aptean products.
- The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions.
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution. • Should be able to work independently, showing empathy and sense of urgency to escalate customer issues and collaborate to provide timely resolution.
- Should adhere to department performance goals and production standards.
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Degree: BBA / M.com / M.sc
Year of Passing: 2022 & 2023 (Without no history of arrear/backlogs in academics)
Percentage: Above 65% in academics
Skills and Requirements (Aptean Off Campus Drive 2023):
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
Mandatory Technical skills include:
- Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, good understanding of windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills, basic programming knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, promote Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner-using incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.